Full course description
- This training is intended to show emergency response personnel what capabilities there are for handling, organizing, and re-unifying the staff and students that have experienced an emergent event that was manmade, technological, or natural. Some of the exercise material is intended for exclusive use for certain emergency response disciplines, district staff, or specific exercise players.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Chris Zimmerman
- Credit(s) and Type: 14 Hours Relicensure
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Admin/Pro-Tech
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 13-14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: DCSD Legacy Campus
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learners will understand the process of reunification in schools.
- Learners can identify reasons to support the need for a reunification.
- District staff can name and describe their role in the school reunification process.